My name is Sasha Grozdanovski
Over 22 Years of Experience
Experienced Owner with a demonstrated history of working in the education management industry. Skilled in Negotiation, Immigration Law, Educational Consulting, Entrepreneurship, and Event Management. Strong business development professional with a Bachelor’s degree focused in Business Administration and Management, General from Alpha Beta College Sydney, Australia.
Head Office Capitol Mall, Suite B.4.5, Jane Sandanski 71A, Skopje 1000, Macedonia
Talk to Me
Tel: +389 2 2454 009
Mobile: +389 70 243 247
Living in Australia
- I, myself have lived in Australia for many years.
- I decided that I am going to offer that opportunity to younger people as students, who see themselves as living abroad and making it BIG!
- As I got older I have realized why not offer the same opportunity to my generation as well? That’s when I decided I will do this for everyone and anyone who wants to live, work or just travel abroad.
So with that being said, fasten your seat-belt and enjoy the ride!
Why should you contact us?
- Me and my team are devoted people.
- We are good listeners as well, so you will tell us where do you see yourself and we will make it work for you!
- We respect and lookout for our customers. We care to meet their needs, wishes, fulfilments, requests and expectations .
- If you are still hesitating ,just give us a call, we will talk this over a cup of coffee and share our successful stories of people who MADE IT abroad through Australian Corner.
How long does a Visa take?
Visa processing time depends on the visa category. You choose and we’ll make sure to let you know!
What documents do I need to provide?
Tell us your plans. We’ll give you directions for which visa type you are eligible. Afterward, we’ll send you a list of documents suitable for your visa profile.
How old do I need to be to apply for Visa?
Based on our experiences throughout the years: We’ve had eighty-one year old gentleman invite his partner on a Partner Visa, sixty year old primary school student, nine month baby(on a Visitor visa) with their parents, forty-five year old madam on Working Visa, we’ve had a forty-two year old Student. So why don’t you tell us, how old do You think You Need to be?
Go to Home Page—> Offers and view our Visas. If the Visa you need is not listed in the Offers section, please be kind to write us an email and we’ll inform you, what we can do about that. firstname.lastname@example.org
Is Australia safe country?
Indeed. Australia is a very safe country to visit. The country has a stable political system and a low crime rate, and Australians generally experience a safe lifestyle.