Did you know that Queen Elizabeth II was the only person in the world who could enter Australia without even having a passport?
But if you wish to visit your family and friends, or just be a tourist and feel the Aussie laid-back lifestyle, visit Australia’s coastline, taste the Australian world-class wine, then feel free to make an application for a Visitor Visa
Generally, a Visitor visa (subclass 600) can be granted for a 3,6 or 12 months stay.
It is recommendable to provide details for the purpose and length of stay, itinerary schedule and supporting documents for your status in the native country.
Your Visitor Visa can be with:
- Single entry – if you leave Australia, you cannot re-enter Australia on the visa, or
- Multiple entries – you can leave and re-enter Australia as many times as you want while the visa is valid
Two very important information related to Visitor visa (subclass 600) are:
- You can’t include family members in your application
- You can’t work in Australia on a Visitor visa
On the other hand, you can:
- Apply for a new visa, only if you don’t have ‘No Further Stay’ condition
- You can study up to 3 months, while you are on a Visitor Visa
If you have an eligible passport, you can apply for an eVisitor Visa (subclass 651).
For visiting Australia, there are more options to explore, depending on your personal circumstances.
And when you are there, our Aussie friends will give you a nickname for sure. You should feel quite honored because this is their way of showing acceptance.
While staying in Australia, definitely you will be invited to “bring a plate” gathering. This doesn’t mean that you should bring an empty plate. Show your culinary skills and prepare your favorite traditional meal. Your new Aussie friends will be delighted, for sure.
No worries – is Australian most common phrase.
Just say email@example.com and we are here for You.